Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Kale
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|