Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Grilled Shrimp, Summer Vegetables, and Pesto Vinaigrette
- 8 ounces orzo (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 6 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 2 medium zucchini or summer squash (about 9 ounces total), cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 3 tablespoons purchased pesto
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (8 to 10 ounces total), cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 8-ounce ball fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?