Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Goat Cheese, Peas and Mint
- 1 pound orzo, cooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- I cup peas, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 6 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Combine hot cooked orzo with olive oil and lemon zest.2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Can be served warm or cold!
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?