Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Garbanzo Beans, Goat Cheese, and Oregano
- 1 1/2 cups orzo (about 9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 15- to 15 1/2-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 5-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?