Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo with Chicken and Artichokes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 ounces pancetta bacon, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts (water-packed), quartered
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) package orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 96.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|