Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo Tomato Artichoke Salad
- 2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, or to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|