Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 (28 ounce can) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups orzo
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 6 sweet bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange)
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?