Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo Salad with Tomatoes and Pine Nuts Recipe
- 1 pound orzo
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (or quartered if large)
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, seeded and cut into small dice (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons tightly packed, finely grated lemon zest (from about 3 medium lemons)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?