Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo Salad with Celery, Radishes, and Dill
- 2 cups orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups very thinly sliced celery (about 3 stalks)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (preferably with four peppers)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?