Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orzo, Edamame and Shrimp Sauté
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ pound shelled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 scallions, trimmed and very finely chopped
- 1½ pounds fresh edamame in the shell, cooked and shelled (about 1 cup), or 1 cup frozen shelled and cooked edamame, defrosted in a sieve under cold running water
- ½ cup loosely packed chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, preferably tamari
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 635kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|