Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orlando Murrin's Deluxe Christmas Cake
- 4 tbsp bourbon
- 200g sultanas
- 100g glac cherries , halved
- 100g/4oz semi-dried pineapple , roughly chopped
- 2 pieces of stem ginger , finely chopped
- 500g crystallised fruits (including colourful ones such as orange slices, pears, figs, pineapple) roughly chopped, plus extra whole fruits to decorate
- 100g walnuts , roughly chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200g butter , at room temperature
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 4 large eggs , beaten
- 200g plain flour mixed with tsp salt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?