Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Original Steak Tartare
- 1 pound finely ground beef tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- ground white pepper to taste
- 1 egg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|