Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Original Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), diced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup tomato and clam juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons prepared salsa verde
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tapatio®)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp - thawed, peeled, and deveined
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|