Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Original Kumla Recipe from Mom
- 1 (5 pound) unsmoked bone-in ham
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste (optional)
- 5 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups stone ground whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch square pieces
- salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|