Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Original Hot Brown
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds sliced roasted turkey
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 slices crispy bacon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.7g|
|Saturated Fat 27.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|