Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Original Green Salsa
- 2 pounds tomatillos, husked and cut in half
- 3 green tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 mild chile peppers, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 5 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|