Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oriental pork with noodles
- 1 handful Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 2 x 350 g higher-welfare pork fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1-3 fresh red chillies, deseeded and chopped, to taste
- 125 g oyster mushrooms, wiped and torn
- 125 g shiitake mushrooms, wiped and halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 200 g pak choi, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 300 g bean sprouts
- 300 g medium egg noodles, cooked
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, leaves chopped
- 75 ml organic chicken stock
- low-salt dark soy sauce
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?