Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oriental pork balls in hoisin broth
- 500g pack lean pork mince
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 225g can water chestnuts , drained, half finely chopped, half sliced
- 500ml chicken stock
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- thumb-sized piece ginger , shredded
- 2 large carrots , shaved into strips with a potato peeler
- 8 Chinese leaves , thick part sliced, leaves shredded
- 300g pack beansprouts
- bunch spring onions , cut into lengths, plus a few tops chopped to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?