Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oriental beef skewers with cucumber salad
- 4 thin-cut sirloin steaks or minute steaks, trimmed of any fat and each cut into 3 long strips
- 100ml sachet stir-fry sauce (we used oyster and spring onion)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 cucumber , cut into small chunks
- 3 spring onions , sliced
- red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?