Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oriental Tofu, Onion, and Mushroom Kabobs
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh unsweetened orange juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped chile
- 1 head bok choy
- 1 pound firm tofu, drained and cut in l-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 20 shiitake or button mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for about 30 minutes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?