Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur
- 3 1/2 ounces dark chocolate (such as Green & Black's Organic 70% Dark Chocolate), broken into pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups Scotch whiskey
- 1 (1.25 ounce) shot brewed espresso, cooled to room temperature
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|