Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Three Cheeses
- 2/3 package dried orecchiette (about 2 cups [473 mL])
- 1 recipe Basic Tomato Sauce (recipe follows)
- ¾ cup (177 mL) fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ½ cup (118 mL) provolone cheese, cubed
- ½ cup (118 mL) grated pecorino cheese, for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 (28-ounce [784-g]) canned whole tomatoes (preferably San Marzano), chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 449kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|