Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Slow Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes
- For the slow roasted tomatoes:
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound orecchiette pasta (I used whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped (I used the roasted garlic from the slow roasted tomatoes)
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to garnish the pasta dish
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?