Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Rapini
- 1 lb (500 g) rapini (broccoli rabe)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets (salt-packed if available), rinsed, patted dry and chopped
- ½ tsp (2 mL) red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) coarse salt
- 1 lb (500 g) orecchiette
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) grated ricotta salata (a hard, salted version of ricotta) or Pecorino Romano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Additional grated Pecorino Romano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 445kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|