Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Pulled-Pork Sugo
- 2 pounds boneless pork butt roast
- 1 pound dried
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup drained canned cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Grana Padano plus additional for serving
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?