Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Pistachios Recipe
- Fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups shelled, unsalted, toasted green pistachios (preferably Sicilian), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces), plus more as needed
- 1 pound orecchiette
- Freshly grated black pepper
- 4 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces then thinly sliced lengthwise (white and light green parts only)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?