Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Pesto Rosso
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh garlic
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes, drained if canned
- ½ cup chopped marinated fresh anchovies (don’t use canned) or marinated herring
- 1 pound orecchiette, preferably 100 percent semolina
- 8 jumbo raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, and cut into disks ¼-inch thick
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Salt, ground pepper, and sugar to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 741kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 94g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|