Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Kale and Breadcrumbs
- 1 pound Tuscan kale, or other variety (about 2 large bunches), stems trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta)
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?