Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Fresh Mozzarella, Grape Tomatoes, and Garlic Chives
- 10 ounces orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta; about 3 cups uncooked)
- 1 pound pea-size mozzarella or fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1 pound grape tomatoes or pear tomatoes in assorted colors, halved
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic chives or regular chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?