Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Cauliflower, Anchovies, and Fried Croutons
- 1 large head of cauliflower (28 to 30 ounces), trimmed, cut into 1-inch florets
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta) or medium-size shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups 1/3-inch cubes crusty country-style bread
- 3 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 7 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup (packed) freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?