Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Caramelized Onions, Sugar Snap Peas, and Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups (packed) chopped onions
- 1 8-ounce package trimmed sugar snap peas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 8-ounce package orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta) or pasta shells
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?