Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe and Fried Chickpeas
- 1 pound orecchiette pasta (little ear-shaped pasta) or penne
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), well drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh sage
- 1 1-pound bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup (packed) freshly gated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?