Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette with Asparagus, Ricotta, and Prosciutto
- 1 pound dried orecchiette pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound thin asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|