Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette With Leeks, Peas, and Pecorino
- 1 pound dry orecchiette or some other short pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 leeks (white and light green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Pecorino
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?