Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette Con Broccoli Di Rape and Sausages
- For the Sauce:
- 2 lbs. broccoli di rape
- 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage
- 5 tablespoons good olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 to 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 cup or more excellent chicken stock
- For the Pasta:
- 6 quarts water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 lb. orecchiette pasta
- For Serving:
- 1 ounce or more Pecorino Romano cheese grated
- Special Equipment Suggested:
- A 12-inch saute pan 3 inches deep, with tight-fitting cover
- A tall stockpot holding at least 2 gallons with cover
- A large warm platter or warm soup bowls or plates
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?