Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orecchiette Carbonara with Leeks
- 4 applewood-smoked bacon slices, diced
- 2 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/3-inch pieces
- 10 ounces orecchiette (little ear-shaped pasta) or small shells
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?