Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oranges with Orange Blossom Sabayon
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- ½ cup (4 ounces/113 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 8 small oranges, preferably a variety
- ½ cup (2 1/8 ounces/50 grams) slivered almonds, toasted and salted
- 2 mint leaves, torn, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 125mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|