Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oranges and Pineapple with Orange-Flower Water and Mint
- 5 oranges, peel and white pith cut away, fruit cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange-flower water*
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 quart fruit sorbet (such as lemon, pineapple, or strawberry)
- Fresh Mint Sprigs
- *A flavoring extract available at liquor stores and in the liquor or specialty foods section of some supermarkets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?