Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange's Famous Oatmeal Scotchies!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats, or as needed
- 1 cup butterscotch chips, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|