Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange soured cream cakes with syruped papaya
- 140g softened butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- finely grated zest of 2 oranges
- 142ml carton soured cream
- 175g self-raising flour
- icing sugar for dusting
- 250ml orange juice (including juice of above oranges)
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod , split lengthways
- 2 papayas , halved, seeded and peeled, then cut into 1cm pieces
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?