Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange and Soy-Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- 3 1/2 pounds baby back pork ribs, cut between bones into individual ribs (18-20 ribs)
- 1 cup soy sauce, divided
- 9 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 5 teaspoons cumin seeds, divided
- 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 scallions (white and light-green parts separated from dark-green parts), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice plus zest from 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Zest from 1 lemon and 1 lime
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?