Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange and Rosemary Baked Olives
- 3 1/2 cups whole mixed olives, drained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|