Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange and Red Onion Salad Valencia
- 6 seedless navel oranges, peeled, pith removed and cut into ¼-inch (5 mm) slices
- 1 large red onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 8 fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 119kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|