Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange- and Lime-Marinated Lamb Kebabs
- 1 3 1/2-pound boneless leg of lamb, all fat and sinew trimmed, meat cut into 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies*
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 fresh poblano chilies,** seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 12-inch metal skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?