Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange and Beet Salad
- 1 bunch of beets, leaves removed (save them for beet greens!) - about 4 or 5 medium sized
- 2 large navel oranges, peels cut off with a small small knife and sliced
- 1 bunch of arugula leaves, cleaned, and any thick stems removed
- Several thin slices of red onion
- optional 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?