Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Roughy with Parmesan and Green Onions
- 1½ pounds skinless orange roughy fillets
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, softened, divided use
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (juice from 1 medium lemon)
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (light may be used)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- Dash of Tabasco red pepper sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 649kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 40g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 287mg (96%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|