Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Pumpkin Cloverleafs
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast (from a 1/4-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup warm milk (105115F)
- 1 tablespoon mild honey or sugar
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour plus more for kneading and dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, divided, plus 1 yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- Equipment: a muffin pan with 12 (1/3- to 1/2-cup) muffin cups
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?