Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2 to 2 pounds total), 4 skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves, or 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet; meat or fish cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons sherry or white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 orange, zest grated and juice squeezed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 bunch broccoli (1/2 pound), cut into small pieces, stalks peeled and thinly sliced (3 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?