Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Polenta Cake with Vanilla-Scented Plums and Blackberries and Buttermilk Ice Cream
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup medium-fine polenta or organic cornmeal (such as Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons (packed) finely grated orange peel
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole-milk plain yogurt
- Vanilla-Scented Plums and Blackberries
- Buttermilk Ice Cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?