Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Orange Picante Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 cup regular long-grain white rice, prepared according to package directions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|